The Concept Group Relationship Manager (IT)
The Concept Group Relationship Manager (IT): The genesis of The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through shared services of back office functions for its more market facing organizations.
As the organization grew, the Group along with its member subsidiaries have evolved to embody much more. As a tested guiding light, our core values which we passionately uphold give us a sense of purpose and direction not only in our professional but in our private lives also. These values summarized are based on three pillars; (Great) People, (Continuous) Innovation and the (Ideal) Culture
Relationship Manager (IT)
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 years
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- To introduce company products and services to potential clients and partners in the corporate space, with the sole aim of improving sales and increasing market share as well as revenue.
- To ensure customer satisfaction through best accounts management practices and coordinating internal processes.
- Continuous engagement of existing clients to improve sales (cross-selling and upselling.
- To open up channels for sales of company products and services.
FOR MORE JOB OPPORTUNITIES CLICK HERE
Key Result Areas are:
- Leads generation
- Accounts acquisition
- Customer retention
- Beneficial and strategic partnerships established.
The Concept Group Relationship Manager (IT) Requirements
- A degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Social sciences or any other discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience preferably in the IT industry.
- Required Personality Profile:
- Great communicator
- Good negotiator
- Tech savvy
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below