Sino-American Humanities Scholarship, 2019-2020
Are you looking for an exceptional education at a great value? Good News! The Lanzhou University of Technology provides the great opportunity Sino-American Humanities Scholarship, 2019-2020 within the period of 2020.
The Humanities Scholarship is available for those students who are the citizen of the United States. Applicants must be no more than 25 years old for this application grant.
As the national comprehensive, Lanzhou University of Technology is ranked among the top universities in China. It provides a sanitized view of Chinese society which avoids contentious topics like human rights abuses and Tibet.
Why at the Lanzhou University of Technology? The university provides an education that challenges boundaries. It provides an opportunity for the eligible students to succeed when they progress onto their degree programs. They offers varied pathways for career advancement and professional development.
The Lanzhou University of Technology is providing free tuition, accommodation, and comprehensive medical insurance Living expenses of 3,000 yuan/month for their undergraduate students.
- Course Level: Undergraduate program
- Application Deadline: December 31, 2019
- University or Organization: Lanzhou University of Technology
- Award:Free tuition
- Access Mode:Online
- Number of Awards:NA
- Nationality: US citizenship
- The program can be taken in China
Sino-American Humanities Scholarship, 2019-2020 Eligibility
Eligible Countries: US citizenship students are eligible to apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study undergraduate degree programs offered by the University.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible to apply for this award,
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens at the time of application.
- Applicants must have no more than 25 years old
- Holders must be in good health proved by an official medical statement from an authorized medical practitioner.
- How to apply for the Sino-American Humanities Scholarship, 2019-2020: For clutching this study program, applicants need to take the first step for landing the Chinese government award Study Abroad Management Information System (www.campuschina.org) to complete the online application and upload the application materials. After that, you need to log in to the Lanzhou University of Technology International Student Services Platform http://gjsjy.lut.edu.cn/member/login.do to complete the online application and upload the application materials.
- Supporting Documents: To participate in this funded education, applicants must provide a copy of the notarized highest academic qualification certificate, a notarized copy of the school transcript, a copy of the first page of the passport, Two teacher recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: As per the university’s entry requirements, claimants prerequisite to have their previous degree certificates and academic qualifications.