Shanghai University international scholarship 2019
Scholarship Description: This is Shanghai University international scholarship 2019. The government of Shanghai is offering scholarship opportunities to international students who wish to pursue an Undergraduate, Masters or Phd program at Shanghai University in China.
Shanghai University is a public research university located in Shanghai China. Shanghai University is one of the nation’s leading research universities amd has international students from around the world studying here.
- Type A (for postgraduate programs): A tuition waiver, free on-campus accommodation, monthly living allowance (master 3000 RMB/month, D. 3500 RMB/month) and comprehensive insurance.
- Type B (for undergraduate programs): A tuition waiver, comprehensive insurance.
Host Country: China
Scholarship Type: The scholarship is open to pursuing Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. program
- Shanghai University international scholarship 2019 opportunity is open to students from countries other than the republic of china
- To be eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Education Background & Age
- Bachelor’s program applicants should be at least 18 years old with a completed high school diploma by 1st September 2019.
- Master’s program applicants should be under the age of 35 with a completed a bachelor’s degree by 1st September 2019.
- Ph.D. degree applicants should be under the age of 40 with a completed a master’s degree by 1st September 2019.
- Language proficiency: new HSK5 level (scored at least 180)
Application deadline: 1st September 2019.
How to Apply: To apply for the Shanghai University international scholarship 2019 opportunity please click here