ServiceScape funding for International Students 2019
If you are looking for a little extra help in funding your education to cover expenses that other programmes don’t cover, then you should apply to the ServiceScape funding for International Students 2019 for solving your problem.
The main motive of this bursary opportunity is to help high achieving international participants in covering some extra expenses in their chosen level program at a college, university, or trade school.
A good opportunity for international applicants
Servicescape is an expansion of the freelance directory systems of Edit Avenue and Languages cape and a global marketplace for service-related commerce. It provides the construct for online outsourcing.
Why you should go with this program? This program is an outstanding opportunity for funding education with some extra amount. Students can join apply to this program for giving some additional facilities towards their education.
The winner will get an amount of $1,000.00 USD which will be payable by check and mailed within 4 weeks.
- Course Level: Any degree program
- Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
- University or Organization: ServiceScape
- Department: NA
- Award: $1,000.00 USD
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in anywhere in the world
- Language: English
ServiceScape funding for International Students 2019 Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The opportunity is available for pursuing any degree program at any college, university, or trade school in the world.
- Admissible Criteria: An interested applicant must be at least 18 years of age for participating.
- How to Apply for the ServiceScape funding for International Students 2019: Before applying to this program, the participants have to take admission in any degree program at any college, university, or trade school in the world.
- Application for the Grant: After successfully enrolled in a program, the participant can complete the online application form for the grant.
- While completing the form, the aspirants have to submit a 300-word essay on the topic “How does writing impact today’s world?
- The winner’s name, headshot photography, and writing will be featured within the ServiceScape blog soon thereafter.