Scholarships at JOBKEY University in Somalia, 2020
In keeping with the commitment of providing higher education to all Somalis, Jobkey University is awarding Scholarships at JOBKEY University in Somalia, 2020 in Somalia for the academic year 2020-2021.
As a non-profit educational Institution, JOBKEY University offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the areas of Economic and Management Science, Computer Science and Engineering, Medicine and Health Science, Agriculture and Veterinary Science, and Sharia and Law.
Why at JOBKEY University? The university is recognized for student success and educational attainment, research, cultural enrichment, and economic development. It develops the individual and society as a whole through the cultivation and enrichment of the intellect.
The sponsorship will provide educational funds for your studies.
- Course Level: Undergraduate and master’s degree
- Application Deadline: December to February
- University or Organization: JOBKEY University
- Department: NA
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: Somalia students
- The award can be taken in Somalia
Scholarships at JOBKEY University in Somalia, 2020 Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Somalia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and master’s degree program in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The studentship will be awarded a full-time student (at least 12 points). Candidates need to apply for financial aid on time, meeting the Satisfactory Academic Progress standards and have approximately the same amount of financial need that you had in prior years.
- How to Apply for the Scholarships at JOBKEY University in Somalia, 2020: For capturing this education award, seekers are demanded to take admission in the bachelor and master’s degree coursework at the JOBKEY University. After being registered, claimants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, and CV.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are required to maintain a cumulative GPA throughout their course of study.
- Language Requirements: Aspirants need to submit a certificate that states the English language is a media of instruction in their previous degree issued university.