Rocktrust Solicitors Recruits Graduate Lawyers
Rocktrust Solicitors Recruits Graduate Lawyers: Rocktrust Solicitors is a multi-service law firm located at Suite 1 & 2, City Shoppers Plaza, Beside Kuje Main Market, Kuje, Abuja. We also manage several other business entities in the areas of Real Estate, Oil & Gas, Agriculture and Finance. It is our creed to be diverse and support several small and medium scale enterprises. We assist our staff in the area of human capacity development during the period of their employment.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience1 year
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Graduate Jobs Law / Legal
LL.B and BL in Law from a reputable institution
A full service Law Firm seeks to employ a smart,intelligent,witty and resilient Lawyer with 1-2 years legal experience in handling court cases, drafting agreements, litigation and arbitration, conflict resolution, report and document management.
Are you aggressive, talented, consistent and believe in continuous development, then we are looking for you.
LL B Law, preferably a male with a can do attitude and a continuous desire to succeed and achieve results.
Candidates should be up to date with contemporary developments in Nigeria Legal System and Jurisprudence.
Strong advocacy skills
FOR MORE JOB OPPORTUNITIES CLICK HERE
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience. Youth Corpers can apply
- Must not be more than 30 years
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities
- Basic accounting ,bookkeeping and database management
- Ability to prepare briefs of an argument for filing in high courts and appellate courts, and excellent in legal drafting.
- Experience in appellate court’s practice will be of advantage.
- Prepare all documents required to file cases
- Work closely with staff to prepare a comprehensive brief on each case that goes to trial
- Maintain a regular schedule of hearings, court appearances and conferences based on case requirements
- Schedule and administer full depositions of case witnesses and experts
- Review discovery documents and determine the best course of action for each client in each case
- Resident in Kuje, Abuja or close proximity is an added advantage
- Basic IT skills – (use of Microsoft office suite)
- Good office management skills
- A genuine passion for legal practice and business
- Personal Capacity Development is an added advantage
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s, along with relevant credentials to: email@example.com