RMIT University Taiwanese Science Scholarships
RMIT University Taiwanese Science Scholarships: Applicants are invited to apply for the Science Engineering and Health Scholarship which is replenishing by the RMIT University for the academic year 2020-21.
Originated in 1850, RMIT University is a public research university. It is ranked as a five-star university in various areas such as research, employability, teaching, facilities, internationalization, innovation, engagement, specialization.
Why at RMIT University? The university provides excellent opportunities for students in order to help them in their career goals. They also provide an educational environment for their students.
Students will get the amount of $15,000, paid in the first semester of the first year.
- Course Level: Diploma, advance diploma, associate degree or bachelors degree
- Application Deadline: January 15, 2020
- University: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Award: $15,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Award can take in Australia
RMIT University Taiwanese Science Scholarships Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Taiwanese
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing diploma, advance diploma, associate degree or bachelors degree in any subject stream
- Eligibility Criteria: In order to qualify for this application , you must:
- be a citizen of Taiwan
- be applying from Taiwan
- achieve a Credit average in your highest level of education award
- enroll for Semester 1, 2020 in a diploma, advanced diploma, associate degree or bachelors degree offered by one of the following RMIT School:
- Biomedical sciences
- How to Apply for the RMIT University Taiwanese Science Scholarships: For grasping the opportunity, aspirants are required to take admission in the diploma, advance diploma, undergraduate degree coursework at the university via an online application form. After being enrolled, you can complete the application form for the grant
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for your academic transcript – for programs or courses you tell them you have attempted or completed
- proof of completion for any programs or courses you tell them you have completed
- proof of relevant work experience if entered as part of your application
- Admission Requirements: Students must achieve a Credit average in your highest level of education award
- Claimants are required to meet the other admission requirements of the university
- Language Requirement: Candidates can provide their results from one of these three options:
- an accepted English language proficiency test
- an accepted English language provider
- a recognized qualification