RMIT University School of Art Honours Traveling Grant
RMIT University School of Art Honours Traveling Grant: Looking for an exceptional education at a reasonable value? Here you have worthy opportunity to apply for the School of Art Honours Travelling Grant at RMIT University
The fund is awarded to those excellent students who wish to commence in the bachelor degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
RMIT University began as a night school offering classes in art, science, and technology, in response to the industrial revolution in Australia. It has an enrolment of around 87,000 higher and vocational education students. It is the largest dual-sector education provider in Australia.
Why at RMIT University? The university encourages new approaches to work and learning, stimulating change to drive positive impact. Here candidates can get a range of career and job-related advice relating to CVs, Cover Letters, and Interview Tips.
The grant provides a one-off payment up to $4000 before your trip.
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Application Deadline: October 13, 2019
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Award: $4000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
RMIT University School of Art Honours Traveling Grant Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from outside of Australia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Fine Arts
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, aspirants must have to be enrolled full-time in the standard semester 1 and 2 in the Bachelor of Arts (Fine Art) (Honours) (BH052) program in 2019 and achieved high distinction or distinction grades during Semester 1 2019.
- How to Apply for the RMIT University School of Art Honours Traveling Grant: To be considered for this education award, seekers are needed to be enrolled in the bachelor degree coursework at the university. After being accepted, claimants can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach different types of evidence and material to support your application such as curriculum vitae, a brief overview of your planned mobility activity, including the location and duration, evidence of financial hardship.
- Admission Requirements: For taking confirmation, aspirants are needed to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You are required to provide current evidence of your English language proficiency for admission to RMIT.