Republic of China UTS International funding
Republic of China UTS International funding: Are you considering a grant to help your studies abroad in Australia? Here is an opportunity for you. The University of Technology Sydney is offering funding for Gaokao Students from the People’s Republic of China.
The program is open to attract the top achieving commencing international students from China, who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the university.
Great opportunity for Chinese students to study in Australia.
The University of Technology Sydney is regarded as one of the world’s leading young universities. It offers over 130 undergraduate and 210 postgraduate courses across and ranked 10th in the world by the 2019 QS World University Rankings.
Why at the University of Technology Sydney? UTS provides different courses and opportunities for the candidates. It supports students in deciding on their future path of study and helping them to build up their career by providing the job opportunities
Bursary will cover 50% of UTS tuition fees.
Republic of China UTS International funding Description
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree program
- Application Deadline: November 11, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: NA
- Award: 50% of UTS Tuition Fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Students from China
- Program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
Eligibility for the Republic of China UTS International funding
- Eligible Countries: China
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in the subject provided by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have completed Senior Secondary School (Grade 12) in China and undertaken the Gaokao administrated by Provincial or Municipal Education Examination Authority, China, must meet all UTS admission criteria for the selected UTS undergraduate degree course and must have completed the Gaokao no longer than one year prior to commencing at UTS, and be admitted based on this qualification to UTS.
How to Apply for the Republic of China UTS International funding
- To participate in the program, you need to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at UTS. After taking admission candidates will be automatically considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: You need to complete a grant statement as part of the application, in which they should demonstrate their leadership skills.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in an undergraduate degree program, you must have to complete one year of full-time or equivalent tertiary studies.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must provide evidence of their English language ability to meets the minimum requirements for admission.