Quality Control Officer – Maritme Nautical Company
We are a maritime company that was founded on the zest of building capacity in the maritime, oil and gas industries while carrying out services in the oil and gas industries. Our expertise ranges from technical ship management, training of marine ratings and officers, marine and land logistics, supplies and hiring of marine and marine safety equipment/vessels, houseboats, sales and services of safety equipment.
Quality Assurance and Quality Control Officer
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Job Field Engineering / Technical Oil and Gas / Energy
Job type: Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary: According to profile
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Preparation of the company’s QA manual control and supervision of all amendment and revision.
- Ensure that product, process, facilities and system conform to quality standard Control and the distribution of all company quality documentation.
- Perform all internal and external audit on behalf of the company management
- Promote quality system throughout the organization to enable the reduction and prevention of defects and non-conformities.
- Monitor progress and effectiveness of the quality management system.
- Coordinate all QA/QC activities, support process improvement, continuous improvement and ISO system maintenance.
- Develop and analyze statistical data and service requirements to determine standards and to establish quality and reliability expectancy of service delivery.
- Ensure a high level of internal and external customer service. Investigate (and correct) customer issues and complaints relating to quality.
- Monitor statistical method reporting, audit and close all customer complaint.
- Design, develop and implement quality control training programme.
- Interpret quality philosophy to key personnel with company.
B.Sc/HND in any engineering related field, professional certifications in NEBOSH, possession of Lead Auditor Certification, and ISPON membership will be an added advantage.
3 – 5 years relevant professional experience. Work experience in a marine Company and knowledge of IMO regulation and standard will be an added advantage.
- Technical Capacity.
- Organizational Skills.
- Problem Solving/Analytical.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Time Management.
- Performance Management.
- Business Acumen.
ISO 9001:2015 QMS Foundation
ISO 9001:2015 Internal auditor
Interested candidates should send their CV and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR MORE JOB UPDATES CLICK HERE