Provost International Fellowship in Canada, 2020
International students are inviting to become a part of the Provost International Fellowship in Canada, 2020 offered by the Simon Fraser University. The funding program is exclusively open for students from all around the world.
The aim of the Fellowship is to assists outstanding international students who are initiating their graduate program at SFU for the academic session 2020-2021.
Wonderful opportunity for international students.
Why at Simon Fraser University? The university provides opportunities to a diverse range of students including students contemplating or planning careers as school teachers, in-service teachers, and students from a variety of disciplines.
The Fellowship has a value equivalent to the student’s tuition based on the research program’s full-time fee, which is currently valued at approximately $1,666 per academic term ($5,000 per year) and will be disbursed on a per term basis.
- Course Level: Master’s & Doctoral Program
- Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Simon Fraser University
- Department: NA
- Award: $5,000 CDN
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
Provost International Fellowship in Canada, 2020 Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Fellowship is awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must have a first-class (SFU equivalent of 3.67) grade point average.
- International students having received a major scholarship to study abroad and living expenses’ stipend valued at minimally $15,000 CDN per year.
- How to Apply for the Provost International Fellowship in Canada, 2020: To be considered for the fellowship, candidates are obliged to take admission to the Master & Doctoral degree program at the university. After that, eligible candidates should contact the Graduate & Postdoctoral Studies Office directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: All candidates must provide proof, including dates and value, of the major scholarship they hold.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet the admission requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.