Platinum Careers Customer Service Manager Vacancy: Welcome to Platinum Careers, leaders in professional HR Services. Over the years we have supported many of the country’s top organizations to recruit, source and manage the highly-skilled talent they need to succeed in an increasingly competitive world.
Customer Service Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience10 – 15 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Customer Care
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Analyzing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service the organization is providing.
- Writing reports, analyzing the customer service that the organization provides
- Recruit, mentor and develop employees through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
- Achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying customer service trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Minimum 10-12 years’ work experience in a similar position or role.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- Must reside in Lagos
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases, and tools
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
Interested and qualified? Go to Platinum Careers career website on recruit.zohopublic.com to apply