Otakikpo Joint Venture Scholarship Awards
- Organization: Green Energy International Limited (GEIL)
- Application Deadline 15th November, 2018.
- Required Experience
Otakikpo Joint Venture Scholarship Awards Details
Otakikpo Joint Venture Scholarship Awards: Green Energy International Limited (GEIL), an indigenous oil and gas company and the Operator of Otakikpo Marginal Field in collaboration with it’s technical partner, Lekoil Oil & Gas Investment Ltd is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards for undergraduate and post graduate to suitably qualified students of Ikuru Town, Ugama Ekede, Ayama Ekede, Asuk Oyet, Asuk Ama and other communities located in Andoni Local Government Area of Rivers State, Nigeria.
Applications are invited for: 2018/2019 Otakikpo Joint Venture Scholarship Awards
Otakikpo Joint Venture Scholarship Awards Summary
- The scholarship is designed to enhance human capital development as well as the provision of qualitative education for the host communities.
- The scholarship scheme is also a testimony of the Joint Venture’s commitment to fostering a smooth relationship with the host communities. Through the scheme, the Joint Venture is raising the next generation of leaders for the communities and the Nation.
Otakikpo Joint Venture Scholarship Awards Requirements
To qualify for consideration, applicant Must:
- Be registered Full Time as an undergraduate or post-graduate in a recognized Nigerian University or Polytechnic.
- Be already enrolled in the university or polytechnic at the time of application.
- A postgraduate student must have completed the one-year National Youth Service Corp (NYSO) programme or have an exemption letter.
- Be students with not less than 2.80 CGPA on 5-point scale or equivalent. Applicants Must provide Their statement of result and/or Transcript duly signed and stamped by the Registrar or appropriate authority of their institution.
- The beneficiaries shall be in any discipline accredited by the Nigerian University Commission (NUC).
- Provide Andoni Local Government Area identification certificate.
- Be a native of Ikuru Town, Ugama Ekede,Ayama Ekede, Asuk Oyet Asuk Ama and other communities in Andoni Local Government Area of Rivers, State.
- Endorsed letter from one of following: Recognized Traditional Chief, BOT Member and Youth President.
The following categories of students need not apply:
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from the oil and gas industry.
- Students with less than 2.80 CGPA on a 5-point scale or equivalent.
Otakikpo Joint Venture Scholarship Awards Deadline
15th November, 2018.
FOR MORE AFRICAN SCHOLARSHIPS CLICK HERE
How to Apply for the Otakikpo Joint Venture Scholarship Awards
Interested and qualified candidates should Fill Application Form
Otakikpo Joint Venture Scholarship Awards Application Procedures/Instructions
Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned original copies of the following documents in PDF / JPEG format for upload:
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px and weighing not more than 200kb)
- Current and valid School ID card.
- Admission letter.
- Birth certificate.
- O’ Level / A’ Level result.
- JAMB result.
- Statement of result / Transcript; it must be signed by the Registrar or appropriate authority of the institution.
- First Degree Certificate or Statement of Result (For Post Graduate Applicants Only)
- Andoni Local Government Area identification certificate.
- Endorsed letter from one of the following: Recognized Traditional Chief, BOT Member and Youth President.
Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload.
Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload.
- GEIL JV Does not Demand Payment form Applicants. The application form is Free of charge.
- GEIL JV Does not Assign ‘Representatives’ / ‘Agents’ to assist applicants to process applications.
- Multiple applications attract automatic disqualification.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- All applicants are therefore advised to ensure their GSM telephone numbers and personal E-mail addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the website.