Oregon State University International Cultural Program
Oregon State University International Cultural Program is offering scholarships to international students in exchange for cultural service to OSU, academic colleges, and the surrounding communities. The goal of the ICSP program is to increase cultural awareness and understanding throughout the local region and the state of Oregon.
Application Deadline: 15th January, 2018
Offered Annually: Yes
About the Award:
The International Cultural Service Program (ICSP) which began at OSU in 1983, has attracted many outstanding students from countries around the globe.
International students who demonstrate financial need and exceptional merit may apply for the International Cultural Service Program (ICSP). Selected ICSP students receive a tuition-waiver scholarship ranging from $7,500 – $30,000. ICSP students agree to complete 80 hours per year of cultural service as required by the program. Cultural service can include speaking or giving demonstrations to schools or community groups about the heritage and culture of your country or participating in international events on campus.
Type: Undergraduate, Masters
FOR MORE INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS CLICK HERE
- Applicants must be admissible or fully admitted to the Oregon State University International Cultural Program. New students must apply for admission to the UO for 2018-19 by January 15, 2018.
- Applicants cannot be U.S. citizens, U.S. permanent residents, or eligible to receive U.S. federal financial assistance.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need and meet the minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA requirement.
- Demonstrated financial need
- Experience participating in cultural activities
- Demonstrated performance and presentation skills
- Strong academic records
- Strong communication skills
Value of Award: $7,500 – $30,000
Number of Awardees: 10-20
How to Apply: Apply here
Email your application to email@example.com in one complete email with all materials attached.
It is important to go through the Application Requirements before applying.
Award Provider: Oregon State University