Applications are invited for Microsoft AI Residency Program in Redmond, WA, or Cambridge, UK. Students from Europe Africa Middle East (EMEA), North America are eligible to apply for this programme.
The Ongoing Researchers Microsoft AI Residency Program offers benefits designed to give you a world-class experience. You will receive competitive pay, custom AI training from the top researchers and more.
Eligibility for the Scholarship For the Ongoing Researchers Microsoft AI Residency Program
Eligible Countries: Students from Europe Africa Middle East (EMEA), North America are eligible to apply for this programme.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the Ongoing Researchers Microsoft AI Residency Program you must meet the following requirements:
- BSc, MSc, and Ph.D. graduates with substantial coursework in, but not limited to: computer science, electrical engineering, data science, mathematics, physics, economics, human-computer interaction, and computational biology.
- Experience developing in at least one high-level language such as Python or C/C++/C#.
- Experience with machine learning techniques or deep learning frameworks is desirable.
- Enthusiasm to move into the field is essential.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative and interdisciplinary environment.
- Strong communication skills.
English Language Requirements: Students must have strong communication skills.
How to Apply: Apply to learn new AI skills and help improve people’s lives with intelligent technology
- To apply to the Microsoft AI Residency program, you will need to complete the application and submit the following items:
- A cover letter that includes a personal statement as to why are you interested and passionate about AI and machine learning, and what you hope to gain from the Microsoft AI Residency experience.
- CV/Resume (include relevant coursework, coding experience, links to publications, blog posts, professional web pages as applicable).
- If selected for an interview, candidates will be asked to travel to the respective sites in February or March 2022, and chosen applicants will begin their 12-month residencies in September 2023
Microsoft AI Residency Program Benefits.
- Gain real-world, hands-on industry experience while working with Microsoft researchers, engineers, and product teams.
- Learn about deploying machine learning solutions at scale across a range of areas such as healthcare, entertainment, and productivity.
- Benefit from a rich program of training and mentorship.
- Be part of a vibrant AI and machine learning community in Cambridge, UK, and Redmond, WA.
- Receive competitive compensation and be encouraged to apply for a regular position at Microsoft at the end the residency program.
Microsoft AI Residency Program Key Dates.
We encourage completed applications to be submitted by February 28, 2012, but will continue to review applications until March 30, 2018.
Notification of admission
April 2022 – May 2022
September 2022 – August 2023
Conclusion: Ongoing Researchers Microsoft AI Residency Program
You should take advantage of the 2022 Microsoft AI Residency program. In this program, you will have the opportunity to work alongside prominent researchers and engineers in either Redmond, WA, or Cambridge, UK. More so, you will gain skills and hands-on experience working on practical AI and machine learning problems that help tackle some of society’s toughest challenge