N-Power Build Social Intervention Programme: The N-Power social intervention programme of the federal government opens for applications to recruit Nigerian citizens under its N-Power build category for 2018/2018 cycle.
N-Power Build Social Intervention Programme is an accelerated training and certification (Skills to Job) programme that will engage and train 75,000 young unemployed Nigerians in order to build a new crop of skilled and highly competent workforce of technicians, artisans and service professionals.
The focus industries include:
- Building Services
- Built Environment Services
- Aluminium and Gas
Possible destinations include:
- Building/Construction Project Management
- Furniture Making and Design
- Electrical Maintenance and Repairs Services
- Building and Construction services
Worth of Award (N-Power Build Social Intervention Programme)
Previous volunteers under this scheme were paid a stipend of 3000NGN monthly. Successful applicants will be contacted on the current worth of award.
N-Power Build Social Intervention Programme Eligibility
- N-Power aspires to provide a platform where most Nigerians can access skills acquisition and development.
- At this time, however, the initial modular programmes in N-Power are designed for Nigerian citizens between the ages of 18 and 35.
- You will need to meet the minimum requirements (if any) for your respective programme. Generally, selection is based:
On your expression of a genuine interest in whichever area you decide;
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone; and
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
FOR MORE AFRICAN SCHOLARSHIPS CLICK HERE
For the N-Build Category
- Currently Unemployed
- No degree or diploma Selection preferences
- Interest in fixing, building and creating things
How to Apply for the N-Power Build Social Intervention Programme
- The N-Power Build Portal will be open for new applications between November 5th – 16th, 2018.
- Applicants can apply for any of the 7 trades listed.
N-Power Build Social Intervention Programme Deadline: Deadline will be announced