Mwalimu Julius Nyerere Memorial Scholarship Fund
Are you looking for an exceptional education at a great value? Good News! You have a beneficial opportunity to apply for the Mwalimu Julius Nyerere Memorial Scholarship Fund invoked by the Bank of Tanzania.
Worthy opportunity for Tanzanian students
The Bank of Tanzania is governed by a board of directors consisting of ten people. It issued the national currency, the Tanzanian shilling and headed by its Governor, assisted by three deputy governors in Administration, Economic and financial policies and financial stability.
Why should apply to this program? The program gives students skills and confidence to make a positive change and also research opportunities for building community relationships. The programs also enhance their qualification and prepare them for a future career.
The studentship will provide the cost for tuition fees and student direct costs (meal, accommodation, book and stationery allowance, field practical training, special faculty requirement) as specified in the respective institutions costs structure as well as one laptop computer.
- Course Level: Bachelor and masters degree
- Application Deadline: August 23, 2019
- University or Organization: Bank of Tanzania
- Department: NA
- Award: Tuition fees and student direct cost
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Five bursaries are available
- Nationality: Tanzanian students
- The award can be taken in Tanzania
Mwalimu Julius Nyerere Memorial Scholarship Fund Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Tanzanian citizens
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and masters degree in Mathematics, Science, Economics, Information Technology, Accounting, Finance.
- Admissible Criteria: Candidate must have obtained First Class or an Upper Second Class (honors) in the Bachelor degree with a minimum GPA of 4.0 from an accredited university within the United Republic of Tanzania.
- Candidate must not be more than thirty-five years of age and should have completed a Bachelor’s degree.
- Aspirants must have applied/be admitted to a full-time Master’s degree program in an accredited university within the United Republic of Tanzania. The program should commence in 2019/2020 academic year.
How to Apply for the Mwalimu Julius Nyerere Memorial Scholarship Fund
To be a part of this program, seekers are advised to be registered as a full-time undergraduate and postgraduate degree student at a recognized Tanzanian university. After being registered, claimants can submit the undergraduate and postgraduate award application form to the Chairperson, Awards Committee, Mwalimu Julius K. Nyerere Memorial Scholarship Fund, Bank of Tanzania, 2 Mirambo Street, 11884, DAR ES SALAAM.
- Supporting Documents: A certified copy of the result slip for an advanced certificate of secondary education examination (ACSEE), a certified copy of the certificate of secondary education examination (CSEE) and a certified copy of the birth certificate.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted to an undergraduate degree program, aspirants need to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: Seekers must have to meet the English language requirements.