MRS Queer Leadership funding for International Students
Are you interested in studying in Australia? Then here is the MRS Queer Leadership funding for International Students for completing your desire of pursuing an education in Australia.
Established in 1958, Monash University has a research and teaching center in Prato, Italy. It is a public research university and also known as the second oldest university in the state of Victoria.
Why at Monash University? At this university, the candidates have a variety of degree level courses. It offers a vibrant environment to study and also provide financial support to those participants who need it.
The award is divided into two parts-
- Full Award-It will give $350 monthly by MRS as rental rebates over 10 months.
- Half Award- It offers an amount of $175 by MRS as rental rebates over 10 months.
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Application Deadline: The applications will start from August 5, 2019, and will till November 6, 2019.
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Award: Up to $3500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two per year
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
MRS Queer Leadership funding for International Students Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Australian, New Zealand and International participants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: You must have to see the following eligibility criteria-
- Be intending to reside at MRS or a current resident with MRS.
- Have applied for MRS accommodation in the previous year by 30 October.
- How to Apply for the MRS Queer Leadership funding for International Students: Before applying to the award, the candidates have to apply for a bachelors or masters degree program at the university. At the same application page, you can apply for the grant as well.
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts, copy of the passport, curriculum vitae, and language ability evidence must be submitted.
- Language Requirement: Candidates, whose national language is not English, are required to take the TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrate the English language ability.