Moorhouse Doctoral International Scholarships
Thinking about to complete your doctoral degree in Australia., if so then here is a great opportunity to apply for the Moorhouse Doctoral International Scholarships for session 2020/21
The educational award is designed for domestic and international students who wish to pursue doctoral research in any fields of New Testament and Christian Origins, Old Testament/Hebrew Bible, Modern Systematic Theology, and Anglican Identity and Mission.
Trinity College is the oldest college of the University of Melbourne that was founded in 872. It has around 1700 international students for admission annually. There are wide ranges of studies program, students can access during this exciting phase of your professional career.
Why at Trinity College? The college provides various opportunities to develop new academic skills and a clear focus on supporting students to success. The outstanding staff of this college shares the best experience with the students by which they can reach the educational goals easily.
The University will provide the award amount of up to $132,000AUD to the winning candidates.
- Course Level: Doctoral degree
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- University or Organization: Trinity College
- Department: NA
- Award: Up to $132,000AUD
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
Moorhouse Doctoral International Scholarships Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international candidates are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The doctoral program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- meet the academic and admission requirements of the University of Divinity Ph.D. program
- plan to study full-time through the Trinity College Theological School
- have their research topic approved by Trinity College
- Be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or international student who can attain a valid student visa prior to commencement.
- How to Apply for the Moorhouse Doctoral International Scholarships: Interested candidates need to take admission in a doctoral degree at the college. After that, they should fill out the relevant application forms, as provided by Trinity College.
- Supporting Documents: Two academic references, academic transcript, certified copy of degree certificate must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a master’s degree before applying for this program.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Trinity College.