Mbarara University of Science and Technology Scholarships
Mbarara University of Science and Technology Scholarships : Ready to jumpstart your career? Here, you have an admirable opportunity to apply for the Master’s Scholarships at the Mbarara University of Science and Technology in Uganda.
The program is open for the brilliant female candidates from Uganda, who wish to study the master’s degree coursework at the university in session 2019-2020.
Marvelous opportunity for female students of Uganda
The Mbarara University of Science and Technology is one of the eight public universities and degree-awarding institutions in the country. It is administered by three bodies; the University Council, the University Senat, and the University Top Management.
Why at the Mbarara University of Science and Technology? While studying at this university, candidates can get skills and confidence to make a positive change and also research opportunities for building community relationships.
The successful scholar will get tuition fees, research costs, and a monthly stipend in Uganda.
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree program
- Application Deadline: July 17, 2019
- University or Organization: Mbarara University of Science and Technology
- Department: The Faculty of Science and the Faculty of Interdisciplinary Studies
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Uganda citizens
- The award can be taken in Uganda
Mbarara University of Science and Technology Scholarships Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Female candidates from Uganda
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in the respective departments of Biology, Faculty of Science and Faculty of Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to undertake coursework studies in the respective departments of Biology, Faculty of Science and Faculty of Interdisciplinary Studies, undertake the research activities of the project with the guidance of the research team.
- Candidates must have design data collection tools, regular field excursions at the community level including community education and sensitization as per the research guidelines.
- Applicants need to communicate regularly with the research team on the progress of the assigned research assignments, timely collection, analysis and presentation of data.
- Aspirants must have to undertake a 2 years Master’s Programme in accordance with MUST rules and regulations.
- How to Apply for the Mbarara University of Science and Technology Scholarships: If you want to take advantages of this bursary, then you are needed to take admission to the master’s degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can send their award applications to the local promoter by email: email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the letter of motivation, cover letter, CV, copies of academic documents, letter of recommendation, a letter from an academic referee supporting the application.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, claimants are required to have a bachelor degree in humanities, sociology, anthropology, development studies, gender, community development, etc. from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: For joining this program, aspirants must have to provide evidence of English language proficiency.