Longwood University International Scholarship in USA
Longwood University is accepting applications for the Merit-based Longwood University International Scholarship in USA . The merit-based program is open for all the high performing students from all over the world.
Founded in 1835, Longwood University is the third-oldest public university in Virginia and ranked ninth among Regional Universities in the US. It is a public institution which only gazes the surface of living and learning.
Why at Longwood University? At the University, there are many opportunities for starting a career and provides higher learning which helps you to improve your core values and by studying in this university you can gain a good opportunity for becoming a professional.
The grant will pay $2,000-$8,000 per year for four academic years.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: December 1.
- University or Organization: Longwood University
- Department: NA
- Award: $2,000 -$8,000 per year for four years
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
Longwood University International Scholarship in USA Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from all over the globe are acceptable for this fellowship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject offered by Longwood University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this fund, the applicant must have to apply for the bachelor degree coursework at the university.
- How to apply for the Longwood University International Scholarship in USA: To gain this award, aspirants have to take admission in the Univerisity by filling the online international application After taking admission, seekers will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting documents: Submit records and any leaving certificate from the higher secondary institution with certified English translation and interpretation with explanation of grading scale.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, the student should fulfil the following requirements as-higher secondary mark sheet, official academic grades and the official transcript with all available grades.
- Language Requirements: Aspirants whose native language is not English must submit their TOEFL and IELTS test scores.