Lessons in Your Home Scholarship in the USA
Applicants are invited to become a part of the Lessons in Your Home Scholarship in the USA offered by the Lessons in Your Home for the academic year 2020-21.
The program is open for brilliant students who are currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program in the United States.
Lessons In Your Home is dedicated to giving high-quality music lessons in the convenience of people’s homes. They pride themselves in offering the best, most energetic, and supportive music teachers that put their students first.
Why should you join this program? They are thrilled to encourage and support the musical endeavors of students. Through this program, students can enhance their musical talent with the best teachers.
The bursary will provide an amount of $500 accredited towards educational expenses, including tuition, books, rooming, and other appropriate expenses.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: October 24, 2020
- University or Organization: Lessons in Your Home
- Department: NA
- Award: $500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- The award can be taken in the United States
Lessons in Your Home Scholarship in the USA Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Do you want to know about the nationality contact through this email email@example.com
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject stream
- Eligibility Criteria: For being eligible, students are required:
- To be fulltime in school
- Studying aspects of music, music business, performance, or production
- Studying at a U.S. Institution
- Must be 18 or older
- How to Apply for the Lessons in Your Home Scholarship in the USA: For grasping the opportunity, applicants have to submit their name, address, phone number, and name of the college they arere attending, essay and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to submit the 600-word essay on why the world needs music, along with a summary of your journey in music, enrollment proof and other necessary documents.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a previous degree with remarkable academic results.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, then you will need to show evidence of your English language proficiency.