Leeds University Masters African Excellence Scholarship
Leeds University Masters African Excellence Scholarship – One fees scholarship is available for a student of African nationality for Masters study in the Leeds University Business School from September 2018. The scholarship is available for a student studying MSc Economics and MSc Economics and Finance. The award will provide fees at the University’s international rate.
Application Deadline: Rolling
Eligible Countries: African countries
To Be Taken At (Country): UK
Field of Study: A particularly deserving African applicant wishing to undertake the following Masters programmes in 2018/2019:
- MSc Economics
- MSc Economics and Finance
FOR MORE AFRICAN SCHOLARSHIPS CLICK HERE
Eligibility: To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for the relevant Masters programme for 2018/2019.
- Be considered a national of a country in the African Union
- Demonstrate an excellent academic track record
- Show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extra-curricular activities.
- Demonstrate the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our Masters programmes.
Number of Awards: 1
Value of Award: Full-fee
Duration of Program: 1 year
How to Apply:
You will be automatically considered for these scholarships when we review your application for the relevant Masters course. You are not required to make a separate application.
We allocate scholarships on a rolling basis throughout the application cycle. We recommended to make your application for the relevant Masters course as early as possible if you wish to be considered for this scholarship.
When will I find out?
Successful applicants can expect to be notified of their scholarship award within two weeks of receiving notification of their conditional or unconditional offer for the relevant Masters course. Successful applicants must accept their scholarship within two weeks of receiving the scholarship offer.
Award Providers: Leeds University.13