Leadership and Enterprise Scholarship at Berlin School
The Berlin School of Business and Innovation is dispensing a fantastic opportunity through its Leadership and Enterprise Scholarship at Berlin School for the academic year 2020-21.
Beneficial offer for students across Germany.
Berlin School of Business and Innovation focuses on helping graduates to become exceptional leaders in their chosen field. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs for students.
Why at the Berlin School of Business and Innovation? While studying at the Berlin School of Business, they focus on helping you become an exceptional leader in your profession. They also develop your practical business skills and understanding of the industry.
The Berlin School of Business and Innovation will provide the educational fund for applicants.
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Application Deadline: Open for 2020-21
- University or Organization: Berlin School of Business and Innovation
- Department: NA
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Germany
Leadership and Enterprise Scholarship at Berlin School Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open across Germany.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- You must demonstrate that you will be able to succeed with and benefit from the course, explaining what you expect to gain from it.
- How to Apply for the Leadership and Enterprise Scholarship at Berlin School: For grasping the opportunity, applicants are needed to register in the bachelors or masters degree program at the school. After that, you have to download the application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting Documents: Students have to submit the programme offer letter, academic reference letter, short personal statement and educational transcript/worksheet.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates have to meet the following requirements:
- For Undergraduate: Applicants must be 18 years old and hold a high school degree certificate.
- For Postgraduate: Aspirants must be 21 and have a substantial undergraduate degree from a recognised university.
- Language Requirement: Students have to provide the standardised English language test scores such as IELTS 6.0, PTE 50 + score or equivalent.