KMITL Undergraduate Scholarships, Thailand, 2018
KMITL Undergraduate Scholarships, Thailand, 2018 – The King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang (KMITL) is offering full-tuition Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students in Thailand in the 2018/2019 Academic Session. The scholarship provides financial aid in the form of tuition exemption throughout the entire study period in an undergraduate program at the International College.
Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting satisfactory scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
Worth of Award
- Full tuition fee
- Student Awards for Academic and Athletic Achievement 5,000 – 100,000 Baht
- International students can apply for these scholarships.
- The applicant must hold a nationality other than Thai.
- The applicant has been admitted into an undergraduate program at the International College and is beginning his/her study in the upcoming academic year.
- The applicant has completed or is expected to complete high-school/secondary-school education with a grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 out of 4.0 (or equivalent).
- English Language Requirements: Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting satisfactory scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
FOR MORE INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS CLICK HERE
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted by one of the following methods:
- Submit the online application by uploading the files to the online application system.
- By registered mail or in person.
The application can be made free-of-charge. Please follow the steps below to prepare and submit an application.
- Complete and submit the online application form
- Prepare the supporting documents. Please include your name and your Application ID number on each document submitted.
- A photocopy of the applicant’s national identification card or passport
- A photocopy of the applicant’s name-change certificate (if any)
- A latest official academic transcript
- If the applicant has already graduated, a final official transcript should be sent with the application. Otherwise, the applicant should send the latest official transcript available at the time the application is made, and if there is any subsequent update, the applicant is required to bring the most up-to-date official transcript on the day of the interview. The applicant may send a photocopy of his/her academic transcript with the application instead of an original one, in which case the applicant is required to bring an original copy of the official transcript on the day of the interview.
- Standardized-test score reports (if required)
- A photocopy of the score report for each applicable standardized test in mathematics and/or English language should be sent with the application. However, in case a score report is not available at the time the application is made, the applicant must indicate in his/her application form which test the applicant is waiting for the result, and then send a copy of the score report to the International College once the test result becomes available. The applicant is required to bring the original score report on the day of the interview and present it to the examiners.
- An academic portfolio (if any): The applicant may send his/her academic portfolio and any additional supporting document with the application. Alternatively, the applicant can bring those documents on the day of the interview and present them to the examiners.
- Please note that only the documents which are valid at the time the consideration is made will be considered.
Deadline: Applications close by (June 30, 2018)