JSNN Fully funded PhD Position in Synthetic Biology
The Joint School of Nanoscience and Nanoengineering is offering a unique opportunity to apply for JSNN Fully funded PhD Position in Synthetic Biology and build a successful career in your desired study area.
The program is open for all students who have a bachelor’s or master degree or the overseas equivalent in engineering or a closely related field.
The Joint School of Nanoscience and Nanoengineering was formed in 2009. It is an academic partnership of North Carolina A&T State University and The University of North Carolina at Greensboro. JSNN offers four-degree programs and has six research focus areas.
- Course Level: PhD Degree
- Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
- University or Organization: Joint School of Nanoscience and Nanoengineering
- Department: NA
- Award: Fully-funded program
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: Domestic & International
- The award can be taken in the United States
JSNN Fully funded PhD Position in Synthetic Biology Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in Synthetic Biology, Bionanotechnology, Bionanoengineering, Semiconductor Synthetic Biology study areas
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must check the following terms:
- Candidates are expected to hold a minimum M.Sc. or M.Eng. Degree or the overseas equivalent in a related area/subject.
- Candidates with experience in DNA nanotechnology, synthetic biology, RNA and DNA biology, biological sciences, molecular biology, biochemistry bioengineering, nanoscience, chemical engineering, bioelectronics, or with interest in these areas are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must have GRE scores
- How to Apply for the JSNN Fully funded PhD Position in Synthetic Biology: Applicants are required to send current CV/resume and letter of reference from your adviser to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the email being “Application to join Z-Lab”. Applicants are required to take admission at JSNN.
- Supporting Documents: CV/resume and a letter of reference
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in engineering or a closely related field with a minimum 3.5 GPA or master’s degree in engineering or a closely related field
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have good knowledge of English language (Writing, reading, and speaking)