Jemi Neil Consulting Communications & Media Manager Vacancies
Jemi Neil Consulting Communications & Media Manager Vacancies: Our client, a reputable Montessori School and Children Activity Centre has given us the task to source a Communications and Media Manager with quality hands-on work experience who genuinely loves children. The age group of children attending the activity center is age 3 months to 11 years
Communications & Media Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
The client’s activity center is located in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State.
Jemi Neil Consulting Communications & Media Manager Vacancies: The Marketing and Communications Manager will drive the overall Communications and Media strategy for all four expressions of the company in digital space. To advocate the companies’ brands and ethos. To create visibility to the target audience, and to engage the target audience to educate and entertain.
He/she will be expected to perform the following duties:
- Promote the image of the institution: Be ‘the voice’ of the brands in cyberspace and generate positive publicity and high-profile coverage through various platforms
- Ensure articulation of the companies’ desired image and position, consistent communication of image and position throughout the institutions, and communication of image and position to prospective clients/partners
- Develop, lead and deliver a pro-active online presence for the companies. This includes designing and implementing social media concepts and content using the most effective platforms – Website, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blogs and other social media networking opportunities professionally
- Post and share content on our social media platforms daily
- Design user interface- Fact check, timelines, blog layout, curate content and write newsletters
- Create social media calendars and have effective plans to ensure content is delivered when due
- Communicate with followers on social media and monitor their interaction with us
- In partnership with the Executive Director and Educational Director, focus on the further development of the brands
- Develop relationships with schools, businesses and the community in order to raise the profile of the companies in the local area and support recruitment
MARKETING & COMMUNICATION:
- Hold primary responsibility for communication and interactions with major donors and support CEO and board members in all major donor and prospect contacts
- Responsible for creating beautiful graphics for flyers, posters, and adverts to run promotions and campaigns.
- Drive traffic to our social media network
- Brand marketing – Source compatible content from team members, oversee the sourcing and capturing of beautiful photos and video clips, write great features, quotes, hashtags, headlines etc, to educate and entertain target audience.
- Track campaigns, promotions and other analytics for measuring effectiveness
- Ensure stewardship of past, current and prospective donors through personal visits, articulate correspondence, timely gift acknowledgements, and strategic administration of naming opportunities
- Plan, develop and direct an annual marketing action plan for the companies to support their programs and operations.
- Commission or undertake appropriate market research including competitor analysis, demographic and economic reviews, and examination of educational and recreational trends. Ensure the systematic collection, review and analysis of market information to identify competitor tactics, market trends, new opportunities and challenges
- Develop the in-house skills for marketing.
- Supervise all data collection needed for reports
- Build relationship with media professionals and journalists
CLIENT ADMISSION & REGISTRATION PROCESS:
- Track prospective client’s data and customer growth
- Conduct school and museum tours; generate captivating ideas to engage people during tours
- Communicate our purpose and our ethos to prospective customers
- Process all steps in the registration procedure
- Develop and maintain a database of prospective client’s contacts to facilitate customer relationship management & direct mailing to recruit prospective clients/partners.
- Initiate growth and change in his/her spiritual, intellectual and professional development.
- Compliance with the companies’ Health & Safety policy undertaking risk assessments as appropriate.
- Be courteous to colleagues, visitors and telephone callers and provide a welcoming environment.
- Establish constructive relationships and communicate with other agencies/professionals
- Recognize own strengths and areas of expertise and use these to advise and support others
- Any other duties, as required regularly or occasionally, to ensure the smooth running of marketing and communications across all companies
- Undertake such additional responsibilities as required, which are commensurate with the grade and responsibilities of the post.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS for the Jemi Neil Consulting Communications & Media Manager Vacancies
- Education: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, marketing, communications or related field required.
- Knowledge of current traditional and digital marketing channels, technologies, and tools.
- Knowledge of non-profit funding strategies.
- Experience: A minimum of three (3) years working experience in public relations, communications, or marketing with demonstrated experience managing a comprehensive strategic communications program that advances an organizational mission.
- Experience managing and using data for marketing purposes.
- Government relations, public relations, and corporate communications experience.
DESIRABLE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Entrepreneurial Thinking – Has the ability to envision the future of the institution and design solutions to communicate the organization’s primary cause, seeing and responding to opportunities for collaboration with other organizations and individuals.
Autonomy – Exhibits the drive and ownership necessary to independently lead the organization’s marketing and communication goals and objectives to actualize its vision.
Strategic Thinking –Is able to evaluate and analyze existing data to design the children activity center’s necessary marketing and communication strategy.
High Executive Function – Exhibits the time management, planning, organization and persistence skills to accomplish the set goals with emotional stability, objectivity, and optimism even under pressure.
Strong Communication skills – Has the flawless articulation, vocabulary, charisma and presence to communicate with the organization’s stakeholders; orally and in writing.
Resourcefulness – Can ingeniously find the resources to efficiently execute the organization’s strategy/operations, and solve arising problems.
Interpersonal: Exhibits a high level of ability to work as part of a team. Able to inspire oneself and others to achieve and surpass set targets and goals. Can empathize and show compassion towards others when necessary, without losing sight of individual role and responsibility.
Intrapersonal: Has a conscious ability to channel emotions towards achieving set targets, while also gaining intrinsic satisfaction from such executions. A strong internal resilience that allows you think, see, speak and act in ways that lead to external productivity as a member of the organization.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER INFORMATION
The Children Activity Center location is in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State.
Please note that candidates must be available to resume immediately.
This role reports to the Executive Director.
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below