Jacobs Foundation International Undergraduate Scholarship
Jacobs Foundation International Undergraduate Scholarship: Saïd Business School in Oxford UK invites applications for 2 Jacobs Foundation Scholarship for applicants with strong interest in the field of youth and child development for 2018/2019 academic year.
The Jacobs Foundation scholarship was introduced in 2018 and is open to candidates with a strong interest in the field of youth and child development. Jacobs Foundation scholars have an entrepreneurial vision, are dedicated to social issues, and usually have a minimum of three years’ work experience. The Jacobs Foundation Scholars will also be committed to the goals of the Jacobs Foundation.
It is hoped that the Jacobs Foundation Scholars will become active participants in the Jacobs Network, connecting with other fellows online and offline through events and conferences; and contribute to the advancement of the network as well as the Foundation’s communication channels such as the newsletter or the blog. Scholars will be invited to attend an introductory week in Zurich, Switzerland, prior to the start of their Oxford programme. The date for this introductory week will be announced soon. Attendance at the introductory week is strongly recommended.
FOR MORE INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS CLICK HERE
Worth of Award (Jacobs Foundation International Undergraduate Scholarship)
- £26,500 per scholarship
- As a Jacobs Foundation scholar, you will also benefit from interaction with the Jacobs Foundation directly.
Jacobs Foundation International Undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility
Candidates must have an interest in the following areas (in order of priority):
- Childhood development, learning education (ed-tech, early-ed, parenting, brain development);
- Agricultural development in Africa (food security, microfinance, supply-chain);
- Impact investment, with a preference for education.
Candidates who have industry experience from the NGO, education or government sector are welcome to apply.
- Additionally, candidates must be ordinarily resident in one of the following countries:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Benin, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Holy See, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Ivory Coast, Latvia, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Togo, United Kingdom, United States. (With a preference for: Senegal, Guinea, Ivory Coast, Burkina Faso, Benin, Ghana, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Germany and Romania.)
How to Apply for the Jacobs Foundation International Undergraduate Scholarship
- You must submit an additional Jacobs Foundation scholarship essay in the funding section of your programme application form.
- This essay should cover how you meet the eligibility criteria for the scholarship and should be a maximum of 500 words.
Deadline: applications Close 11 January 2019. If both scholarships are not awarded to candidates who apply by this date, candidates applying to the final MBA application deadline of 05 April 2019 will also be considered.