If you want to give an excellent start to reaching the floor of your career, here is an opportunity for the Jackrabbit Guarantee International Funding in the USA that is being offered by South Dakota State University to study in the US.
The studentship is applicable for US and international applicants to study the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
South Dakota State University is the state’s largest and most comprehensive university. It offers a rich academic experience in an environment of inclusion and access through inspired, student-centred education, creative activities.
Why at the South Dakota State University? SDSU will be an amazing option if you want to be successful not only in the academic domain but as well as in the professional world also. This will be a raffle wheel for your journey from student to a professional.
The studentship will provide the awards on the basis of ACT and SAT scores.
- $1,000 renewable ( SAT-1100-1150 and ACT 22-23)
- $1,500 renewable ( SAT-1160-1230 and ACT 24-25)
- $2,000 renewable (SAT-1240-1300 and ACT 26-27)
- $3,000 renewable (SAT-1310-1440 and ACT 28-31)
- $4,000 renewable (SAT-1450-1600 32-36)
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: November 15, 2019
- University or Organization: South Dakota State University
- Department: NA
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Americans and International
- The award can be taken in the USA
Jackrabbit Guarantee International Funding in the USA Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All US and international candidates are acceptable
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in all subjects
- Eligibility Criteria: The aspirant must be a commencing undergraduate and have to fulfill the requirements of SAT and ACT scores for obtaining the opportunity of this application .
- How to Apply for the Jackrabbit Guarantee International Funding in the USA: For gaining the opportunity, applicants have to enroll in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, seekers will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to attach higher secondary mark sheet, professional academic transcript evaluation, proof of immunity and financial support documents.
- Admission Requirements: Minimum GPA of 3.0 and an official U.S. transcript is needed.
- Language Requirement: A minimum TOEFL score of 527 paper-based, 197 computer-based or 71 Internet-based and IELTS score of 5.5 is required.