Jack Wynhoven Scholarship for International Students
With the purpose of providing financial support to the Australian and international student, the University of Melbourne is offering Jack Wynhoven Scholarship for International Student.
The scholarships are open to support the candidate who wants to study a master’s degree program in the field of Engineering at the university.
Located in Australia, the University of Melbourne is a public-spirited institution in research, learning and teaching. It is Australia’s second oldest university and ranked among the leading universities in the world. It is a globally engaged, comprehensive, research-intensive university.
Why at the University of Melbourne– The university offers an educational experience of excellence. Here the candidate will have the opportunity to connect with a range of people to develop your employability skills, including specialized advisers, student peers, employers, and alumni.
Jack Wynhoven Scholarship for International Students Description
- Course Level: Masters degree course
- Application Deadline: March 27, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Scholarship Award: $2,500 – $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Three scholarships are awarded
- Nationality: Australian and international student
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
Eligibility for the Jack Wynhoven Scholarship for International Students
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international student are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarships are available to study the master’s degree program in the field of Engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarships, the candidate must be an Australian and international student. Candidate must be enrolled in the Master of Engineering coursework. The applicant must be experiencing financial difficulties.
How to apply for the Jack Wynhoven Scholarship for International Students:
- To apply for the scholarships, the applicant must submit an online application via the Melbourne School of Engineering current students’ website.
- Supporting Documents: Certified copies of the original transcripts and completion records from your previous studies may be requested by the University at any time to verify the authenticity of the documentation that was provided with your application. Ensure when providing additional supporting documents to clearly identify your full name, application ID number, as well as the intake and course/s applied for.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates can get the information about admission requirement through the link.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must need to fluent in English.
- Benefits: The successful scholar will receive the amount worth up to $2,500 – $5,000