JACK & JONES Scholarship for International Students
Do you endeavour for professional growth and need some help to get it? Then don’t waste your precious time and just apply for the JACK & JONES Scholarship for International Students .
A worthy opportunity to get a fund for study.
JACK & JONES is a denim breathing brand. It covers the full range from urban sportswear, casual classics, neat suits, accessories and footwear.
The program will provide the program of 1000€ each that can help to cover the expenses related to professional development. The award can use for courses or education fees, conference tickets, travel expenses, professional magazines, books, educational online platforms subscription, etc.
- Course Level: Graduate, Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Application Deadline: January 10, 2020.
- University or Organization: JACK & JONES
- Department: NA
- Award: EUR 1000 (total € 3000)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the eligible home countries
JACK & JONES Scholarship for International Students Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Germany, Ireland, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Finland, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Austria, Belgium or Switzerland.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The awards will be awarded for fashion and business-related programs
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
- Candidates must be a Graduate, undergraduate and postgraduate student
- Must be over 18 years old
- Must be enrolled in fashion and business-related programs, like business administration, IT, marketing, sales, BI, finance, design, graphic design, videography etc.
- When applying for the award, the applicant agrees that JACK & JONES is allowed to contact the winners and conduct a brief interview on how the program helped achieve the goals, as well as use pictures of them while using the grant.
- The applicants must be residing and studying in one of the following countries: Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Germany, Ireland, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Finland, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Austria, Belgium or Switzerland.
- Employees of BESTSELLER A/S, its affiliated companies and members of their households, as well as prior winners of the previous JACK & JONES Scholarship, cannot apply for the opportunity .
To Apply for the JACK & JONES Scholarship for International Students: Applicants are required to write and submit a motivational letter in English where they clearly explain 1) why you need the JACK & JONES scholarship and 2) how it will help develop your skills and reach your professional goals. Send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The motivational letter should be up to A4 page max (no more than 2500 characters with spaces), and it should give answers to the following questions: 1) What is your professional destination? 2) How will the program help you reach your goals? 3) Why should JACK & JONES choose you?