International Water Association and Cranfield University are jointly offering the 2020International University Excellence Scholarship for students residing in the UK, EU and rest of world.
The award program will provide full tuition fees to students who are applying for a full-time master’s course in the water at Cranfield University. It aims to reduce the financial burden of students in the university.
Cranfield University is a public research university located in Cranfield, England. It is research-based university focuses on science, engineering, technology, and management. It was started as the College of Aeronautics in 1946.
Why study at Cranfield University? Getting admission in this university can open many doors to educational opportunities. As of 2019, this university was ranked 5th in the UK, 11th in Europe and 39th in the world for mechanical, manufacturing engineering, and aeronautical education by QS World Rankings.
- Course Level: Masters
- Application Deadline: April 30 2020
- University or Organization: Cranfield University
- Department: N/A
- Award: Full tuition fees
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
International University Excellence Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for students from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The program is available for master’s course in water as Advanced Water Management MSc, Water and Sanitation for Development MSc, and Water and Wastewater Engineering MSc
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Citizens of any country can apply for a grant
- Must be applying to study full-time on a qualified master’s course and
- Candidates must possess, or be expected to achieve, a first or second class UK honours degree in relevant science, engineering or related subjects, or the international equivalent of these UK qualifications.
- How to Apply for the International University Excellence Scholarship: To win the educational fund, applicants are required to become a part in one of the given master degree programs at the Cranfield University.
- After being enrolled, candidates can use the online application form to apply for the Excellence Scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Qualification documents/transcripts, evidence of your English language proficiency, and upload Justification for Support statement. Don’t forget to upload a short written submission on one of the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold an applicable first-class or 2:1 honours degree, or have demonstrated significant practical experience and accomplishments in water or an aligned sector.
- Language Requirement: All Applicants need to meet the Cranfield University’s English language proficiency requirements to apply:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5 overall.
- TOEFL – 92.
- Pearson PTE Academic – 65.
- Cambridge English Scale – 180.
- Cambridge English: Advanced – C.
- Cambridge English: Proficiency – C.
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English III – minimum overall score of pass