International Margaret Olley Memorial Scholarship
Australia is one of the best countries for study. So if you think that you cannot afford the study expenses, then you should go with the Friends of the University International Margaret Olley Memorial Scholarship in Australia.
The educational program is available for both Australian and international candidates who want to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program within the Faculty of Education and Arts, UON.
The University of Newcastle founded in 1965. Is a member of Universities Australia and the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business and situated as an Australian public university.
Why at the University of Newcastle? UON has a variety of degree course for students. It offers the best quality of education along with many cultural events or workshops for developing candidate’s personality and communication skills.
The studentship will help participants by providing an amount of $4,000.
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Application Deadline: March 6, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Newcastle
- Department: The Faculty of Education and Arts
- Award: $4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One grant is available
- Nationality: Australia and International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
International Margaret Olley Memorial Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Australian and foreign candidates are eligible to join
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is open for undertaking an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in the field of Creative Industry or Fine Art with the Faculty of Education and Arts, UON.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be enrolled as a full-time candidate.
- How to Apply for the International Margaret Olley Memorial Scholarship: For this fund, the aspirants have to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. Then they can complete the online application process to apply to the grant.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of application, the candidates have to submit their university/college certificates, academic transcripts, language ability proof, and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For undergraduate candidates, demonstrate academic achievement either by an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) or equivalent of 75 or higher for commencing students, or a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 5.0 for continuing students.
- Language Requirement: Participants whose national language is not English are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating the English language ability.