International Lynn University Conservatory of Music – Apply Now
About Lynn University
Lynn University is a private institution named after Lynn’s Family (Christine E. and Eugene M. Lynn). The institution was founded in 1963, situated on the Southeastern Coast of Florida in Boca Raton. The university awards associate, Baccalaureate, Masters and doctoral degrees through its 6 colleges, namely, Colleges of Arts and Sciences, Burton D. Morgan College of Aeronautics, College of Business and Management, Donald E. and Helen L. Ross College of Education, Christine E. and Eugene M. Lynn College of Communication and Design and Lynn University Conservatory of Music – the Lynn University Conservatory of Music was founded in 1992 and became part of the university in 1999. The conservatory presents more than 50 performances every year. The International Lynn University Conservatory of Music is open to undergraduate, graduate, day, freshman and sophomore students in the the Lynn University Conservatory of Music.
Why Lynn University
- Highly modernize teaching. For instance, the university launched the iPad initiative in 2013. This initiative provided all students with iPads which replaces the traditional textbooks.
- Lynn offers more than 45 undergraduate and 14 graduate degrees. Inside Higher Education recognized the university as an institution with an increased rigour of academics
- With over 40 student organization and clubs on campus, students are assured of finding activities that spark their interest.
- The university provides several scholarships for outstanding music students.
- With the implementation of the Lynn 3.0 program, students can take advance classes and graduate in 3 years instead of the standard 4
- The university has a rich, diverse setting, international students make up around a quarter of the university population, and the university has been consistently recognized as the southern institution with the highest proportion of international students.
International Lynn University Conservatory of Music Scholarship 2020/21
The Lynn University Conservatory of Music was founded in 1992 and became part of the university in 1999. The conservatory of music offers two types of scholarship; the first is the full-tuition scholarship which all undergraduate, graduate, day, freshman, sophomore, junior and senior students receive once they are accepted in the conservatory of the music department. It follows that students do not need to make a separate application for this scholarship, as a full-tuition scholarship is awarded to all students. Acceptance to the conservatory is based on an audition process. The second scholarship is the room and board scholarship
- The scholarship is open to domestic and international students
- undergraduate, graduate, day, freshman, sophomore, junior and senior students are eligible for the scholarship
- US. citizen or permanent resident are eligible for the award.
International Students (F1 Visa) are required to provide additional supporting documents as listed below:
- recent signed copies of tax returns for the year for a student, spouse/partner (if applicable) and parents/step-parents
- Statement of wages-earned for student, spouse/partner and parents/step-parents
- Financial statements for accounts held by student, spouse/partner and parents/step-parents
- A letter from the applicant’s sponsor stating the total estimated support to be provided for the 2020-21 school year
- The amounts in all financial documents should be converted to U.S. dollars. All documents must be translated to English
Application procedure for the International Lynn University Conservatory of Music Scholarship
- Domestic students will have to complete the FAFSA form .
- First-time students will have to apply for an FSA ID to sign the application electronically. And include Lynn University’s school code – 001505
- International students will have to complete the International Music Student Housing Application form here
- International students are also required to attach the supporting documents listed above.
- Send all documents to [email protected]
Applications are reviewed by the Office of Student Financial Services (SFS). And a recommendation is made to the Conservatory of Music regarding the applicants’ eligibility for financial assistance. The Conservatory of Music makes the final decision regarding applicant’s eligibility and the amount given as scholarship.
Benefits of the International Lynn University Conservatory of Music Scholarship
- Full tuition scholarship is awarded to all students in the Conservatory of Music.
- Housing allowance for eligible candidates. The Conservatory of Music decides the amount.
Deadline: All applications must be made by February 14, 2020
University: Lynn University
Department: Conservatory of Music
Award: full tuition and housing allowance
Nationality: U.S. citizens and international students
Access mode: online