International Awards at the University of South Wales
Dazzling self-funding aspirants from all over the world have a beneficiary opportunity to apply for the International Awards at the University of South Wales offered by the University of South Wales in the UK.
The University of South Wales is a diverse academic community of many nations and beliefs, brought together by a shared commitment to the transformation of lives through knowledge and education. It is the second-largest university in Wales offers around 200 courses.
Why at the University of South Wales? The university provides candidates skills and knowledge to plan for their future career and successfully transition from student into professional. It provides varied pathways for candidate’s career advancement and professional development.
These financial aid positions will be awarded.
- International Foundation Year – £1,500
- Undergraduate degree courses – up to £1,500 per year
- Postgraduate degree courses, including Master of Business Administration (MBA) – up to £2,000
- Chancellors International Development Scholarship: £2,500
- BSc (Hons) Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Top-Up standard funding for 180 credit – £2,250
- Course Level: Bachelor and masters
- Application Deadline: January 6, 2020
- University or Organization: University of South Wales
- Department: NA
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
International Awards at the University of South Wales Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from all over the globe
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and masters degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this education award, the applicant must be applying for the bachelor’s and master’s degree programs in any of their chosen subject areas at the university for the academic year 2020-2021.
- How to Apply for the International Awards at the University of South Wales: For applying, seekers are demanded to take affirmation in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the University of South Wales. After taking admission, claimants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will be asked to provide the personal statement describing studentship aims, letters of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: You are needed to hold your previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirements: All candidates must have to meet the English language requirement to study at the university.