International Awards at Oxford Brookes University
In order to encourage students to be well prepared for their new life in the UK, Oxford Brookes University is offeringInternational Awards at Oxford Brookes University to support students who confirm their places early.
Oxford Brookes University has grown into one of the UK’s top modern universities with a local, national and international reputation for teaching and research excellence. It has four faculties which sit across its four campuses.
Why at Oxford Brookes University? The universities give you everything you need to ensure you have the technical, academic and personal skills and experience to help you pursue your chosen career path.
The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to £2,000 towards paying your tuition fees.
- Course Level: Bachelor and masters degree
- Application Deadline: April 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Oxford Brookes University
- Department: NA
- Award: £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
International Awards at Oxford Brookes University Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from all over the world (except the UK)
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and masters degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this application you must meet or exceed the University’s published entry requirements and you need to accept and confirm your place for the bachelor and master’s degree program at the university by 15 April 2020.
- How to Apply for the International Awards at Oxford Brookes University: For receiving this grant, claimants need to enrol in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at Oxford Brookes University. After taking admission, aspirants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants need to have copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV (Curriculum Vitae) and standardized test scores.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted, aspirants are required to provide meet the additional entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: Aspirants will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competency, regardless of nationality or country of residence.