International Awards at Bangor University in the UK
If you are an international student in the exploration of scholarships to study in the UK then you have a wonderful opportunity to apply for the International Awards at Bangor University in the UK.
Bangor University is known as the University College of North Wales. It occupies a substantial proportion of Bangor and also has part of its School of Healthcare Sciences in Wrexham. It is ranked 9th in the UK, with an overall satisfaction rate of 88%.
Why at Bangor University? The university provides excellent teaching and strong support for students. It offers a broad range of subjects and a unique university experience. Here, candidates can get help with personal and career development.
The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to £ 20,000. It will be provided according to the candidate’s eligibility.
- Course Level: Bachelor, masters and Ph.D. degree coursework
- Application Deadline: End of October (for January intake) and end of June (for September intake)
- University or Organization: Bangor University
- Department: NA
- Award: £ 20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
International Awards at Bangor University in the UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Bangladesh, Cameroon, Egypt, Ghana, Nigeria, Pakistan, Turkey, and Vietnam
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor, masters and Ph.D. degree coursework in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this application , the applicant must be an international student from a country listed above and applying for the full-time bachelor, masters and PhD degree program in any of their chosen subject at the university for the academic year 2020-2021.
- How to Apply for the International Awards at Bangor University in the UK: For being accepted to this studentship, aspirants are demanded top take affirmation in the undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD degree coursework at Bangor University. After taking admission, seekers will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants may be asked for a letter of invitation, statement of purpose and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, claimants are needed to hold their high school degree certificates and all the academic degree certificates with good grades. Applicants are also required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: To be eligible for study at Bangor, international students must satisfy English Language Requirements