Imperial College Future Leaders MBA Scholarship
Imperial College Future Leaders MBA Scholarship: The Future Leaders Scholarships are awarded to applicants with outstanding leadership potential for the 2018/2019 academic session. Awards of up to £23,500 are available.
- 26th January 2018
- 16th March 2018
Offered annually? Yes
To be taken at (country): UK
Eligibility: Successful applicants will demonstrate the ability and passion to become a visionary business leader. To be considered for this scholarship, you must display leadership qualities and exceptional career potential in your application.
The scholarship will be awarded to applicants based on the following criteria:
- A strong track record of leadership in any field
- Outstanding future leadership potential
- The overall strength of your application and interview performance, including a good academic background, strong CV and a well-researched career plan
- A strong and well-balanced GMAT score, which must be submitted by the scholarship deadline
- Your professional references
- Under six years’ postgraduate work experience preferred
FOR MORE INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS CLICK HERE
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: Scholarships of up to £51,000 are available.
Duration of Scholarship: 1 Year
How to Apply:
- Candidates who submit their application, GMAT score and essay before 26 January 2018 for the first decision committee or 16 March 2018 for the second decision committee and receive an offer for the Full-Time MBA programme commencing in September 2018 will automatically be considered.
- Essays can be submitted either as part of your application or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 26 January 2018 or 16 March 2018. Emails should state ‘Future Leaders Scholarship application’ and your CID number in the subject line.
- All candidates must submit an essay in response to the following question:
“Describe the time when you had the most impact as a leader.” (700 words maximum)
Award Provider: Imperial College