IFP Ambassador funding for International Students
The University of Reading is accepting applications for the IFP Ambassador funding for International Students and giving some tuition fee discount for high potential students in the United Kingdom.
This opportunity is available for all international students who want to pursue an International Foundation Programme at the University of Reading.
The University of Reading is a public university which was known as the University College Reading till 1892 and granted its university status in 1926. It is usually categorized as a red brick university, reflecting its original foundation in the 19th century.
Why at the University of Reading? At this university, students have many opportunities for enhancing their talent and developing communication skills along with the variety of bachelors and masters degree programs.
The award will provide a £2500 discount of tuition fees for the IFP year.
- Course Level: International Foundation Programme (IFP)
- Application Deadline: August 4, 2019, for September 2019 entry and November 24, 2019, for January 2020 entry.
- University or Organization: The University of Reading
- Department: NA
- Award: £2500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
IFP Ambassador funding for International Students Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: International candidates.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: International Foundation and Language Programme at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Be a non-sponsored fee-paying candidate.
- How to Apply for the IFP Ambassador funding for International Students: You have to be enrolled in an IFP course at the university and accept the offer to study. Then you can apply for the award through the online application portal.
- Supporting Documents: Interested candidates have to submit a 3000 character essay explaining their suitability as an IFP Ambassador.
- Language Requirement: The participant must have good proficiency in the English language.