Hinrich Foundation is proud to fund the Hinrich Foundation Global Trade Leader Scholarship at the University of Auckland. The purpose of the program is to encourage and support students who are undertaking a Master of International Business that prepares for business roles in a rapidly changing global market.
The grant opportunity is open to all international students who are enrolled or want to enrol in a Master of International Business or transferring from a Master of Management to a Master of International Business.
Best option to get higher education in New Zealand with study fund.
Founded in 1883, the University of Auckland is the country’s largest university offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs. It is ranked no. 1 globally in the inaugural University Impact Rankings by THE.
Why at the University of Auckland? Auckland is an excellent choice for national and international students to study in New Zealand. At Auckland, they promote communication, teamwork, leadership and cross-cultural understanding.
The University of Auckland provides two awards annually up to $60,000 that paid in equal instalments in Quarters 3 to 6 of the program at the start of each quarter.
- Course Level: Master
- Application Deadline: August 22, 2019, at 11:59 PM (NZST Time Zone)
- University or Organization: University of Auckland
- Department: Business School
- Award: Up to a total annual value of $60,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to two awards will be awarded annually
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
Hinrich Foundation Global Trade Leader Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: International students from all nationalities are welcome to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award will be awarded for Master of International Business subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- International students who meet all are enrolled full-time at the University of Auckland in a Master of International Business (MIntBus) degree program.
- Students transferring from a Master of Management to a MIntBus program may also be considered for this Scholarship.
- How to Apply for the Hinrich Foundation Global Trade Leader Scholarship: To be considered for this award, applicants must take admission in the Master of International Business program at the university. After that, applicants can submit an online application for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Before starting your application, you will need to prepare documents to support your application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have a completed bachelor honours degree or postgraduate diploma or an acceptable equivalent postgraduate qualification from a recognized university (or similar) overseas.
- Language Requirement: If you are an international applicant whose first language is not English, you must provide evidence of your English proficiency.