HILLCITY FOUNDATION ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT PROGRAMME APPLICATION
CRITERIA FOR HILLCITY FOUNDATION ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT PROGRAMME APPLICATION
HILLCITY FOUNDATION ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT Applicants Must;
- Be HillCity Foundation Graduate Recipient or Mentee.
- Have a minimum of BSc/HND or equivalent degree.
- Not be more than 35 years of age at time of application.
- Be willing to subscribe to HCF Business Mentorship Program.
- Have a viable business idea with reasonable cost for implementation.
- Have a business idea backed up with a business case that is geared towards providing goods rather than services.
- Be willing to raise a minimum of 20% of total fund needed to implement the business idea
- Be willing to repay loan without interest within a period of 3 years with an 18 month gestation period.
- Complete and accurately fill application form.
- Have a detailed business proposal which is to be submitted at the point of application.
- Be willing to provide supporting documents.NOTE: HillCity Foundation can support business with maximum of 500,000 NGN
Deadline: 2018 Award Application Begins 1st October, 2017 and Ends 31st December, 2017