Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance 2020/2021 Scholarships
The Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance 2020/2021 Scholarships Programme is a full-tuition plus fees award for Africa’s entrepreneurial leaders in 2020.
Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance is a platform for highly educated young African social, business and political entrepreneurs, attending leading universities in Africa, Asia, Europe and North America. Our mission is to capture, inform and engage Africa’s global intellectual capital in the development of Africa.
- Fellowships and Grants from our partners
- Scholarships (Fletcher / Oxford Skoll / Yale / Oxford Pershing Square)
- Venture Capital
- The Harambean Network
Admitted applicants will be invited to participate in the 13th annual Harambe Bretton Woods Symposium (HBWS XIII), April 3-6 at Harvard and the Mount Washington Resort in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire.
- Course Level: MBA
- Application Deadline: 15th November, 2019
- Offered annually? Yes
- Number of Awardees: Not specified
- Eligible Countries: African countries
- Born in Africa and current passport holders of an African country
- Exhibited entrepreneurial leadership in their field of interest
- Two or more years of work experience
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Candidates must arrange to have official university transcripts, letters of recommendation and standardized test scores arrive at Yale School of Management by the appropriate application deadline
How to Apply for the Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance 2020/2021 Scholarships:
- Candidates must complete online HEA Application by November 15, 2019 HERE