Griffith University International Postgraduate Scholarship
Griffith University is offering the Griffith University International Postgraduate Scholarship opportunity with the purpose of funding the candidate’s higher education in Australia.
The educational opportunity is open for the students from South-East Asia and the Pacific and it has the motive of covering the cost of the tuition fees in a postgraduate degree program at Griffith University.
A fine educational program for international students
Griffith University opened its doors in 1975, introducing Australia’s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies. It is a public research university which ranks 14th out of 29 universities and is in the top 450 universities worldwide.
Why at Griffith University? The university offers a variety of degree courses and exceptional student support to the participants. It has the best award-winning teachers who are devoted to helping candidates in completing their career goals.
The education bursary will cover the 10% cost of the tuition fees in the first two trimesters of study.
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Application Deadline: The application deadline is as follows-
- Trimester 1- January 31 (annual)
- Trimester 2- June 3 (annual)
- Trimester 3- September (annual)
- University or Organization: Griffith University
- Department: NA
- Award: 10% tuition fees reduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in
- Language: English
Griffith University International Postgraduate Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Papua New Guinea, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos or Myanmar are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: For undertaking a postgraduate coursework degree program in any subject at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must be a full-time student in a degree program in Trimester 3 2019 or Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2020 at the university.
- How to Apply for the Griffith University International Postgraduate Scholarship : No specific application is required for admission. The university will automatically identify eligible students at the time of assessment for entry into postgraduate coursework
- Supporting Documents: Certified copies of academic qualification and copy of the evidence of English language test need to be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: The participants must hold a bachelor degree for applying to a postgraduate degree program at Griffith University.
- Language Requirement: If the participant’s national language is not English, then they need to show the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.