Grenada Medicine School Scholarships – St. George’s University is awarding scholarships to 30 applicants to the University’s medical school as part of its #SGUperspective program. The winners will each receive up to $10,000.
Application Deadline: 31st December 2017
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): Grenada
About the Award: #SGUperspective scholarships are available to new students who enroll in the January 2018 class. Students can apply by creating a 30-60 second video highlighting the aspects of medicine that inspire them, sharing it on social media with the hashtag #SGUperspective, and submitting it here for evaluation by the University’s admissions committee.
FOR MORE INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS CLICK HERE
Eligibility: In order to be eligible for the grant, participants must be 18 years of age or older, have posted a video, submitted the direct link, and completed an application. Your profile and/or video post must be public in order for your video to be viewed and considered for this grant. By submitting a video, SGU reserves the right to share, repost, and use it on the SGU website and social media pages.
Selection Criteria: Winning perspectives have included leadership and service (Michael DeLuca), having an open heart (Joseph Varvarigos), connect with patients (Adam Kirstein) and empathy in medicine (Laraib Sehrish).
Value of Award: St. George’s will award scholarships of up to $10,000 to as many as 30 students.
How to Apply: Simply submit a short video (30–60 seconds) which gives a peek into your perspective on medicine. What is “medicine” from your perspective? Just point and shoot that phone to show us…whatever you think. It could be: Comedy in Medicine, Healing Kids, Medicine and Me, Warmth Heals, Medicine in the Streets, or anything that inspires you.
- Shoot a brief video (up to 60 seconds) about your perspective in medicine.
- Post your video to Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, or Facebook with the hashtag #SGUPerspective
- Complete this short form so we can match your submission with your application.
- Submit your School of Medicine application.
- If you have any questions about this video project (or about anything at all) please contact Josh Fein, Director of Student Enrolment at (631) 665-8500 ext. 1482 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the Program Webpage for Details
Award Providers: St. George’s University