Graduate Customer Care Executives – (IBEDC) Plc
Graduate Customer Care Executives – (IBEDC) Plc– Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
Customer Care Executive
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years max
- Location Kwara, Osun, Oyo
- Job Field Customer Care Graduate Jobs
Locations: Ibadan, Kwara and Osun
- To implement effective customer services operations geared towards providing optimal delivery of services to IBEDC’s customers in line with overall business objectives
- To implement IBEDC’s customer service policies and strategies (handling of customer inquiries, requests and complaints)
- Provides regular reports to the supervisor based on pre-defined KPIs (response time; issue resolution; new accounts, etc.)
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with customers and while maintaining a positive rapport with every customer
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
FOR MORE JOB OPPORTUNITIES CLICK HERE
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Business discipline or any related field.
- Membership of a professional body in the Marketing or Management field is an added advantage.
- At least 0 – 3 years post qualification experience must have been in customer services or marketing of products and services.
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Strong understanding of the business of IBEDC and related businesses in the electricity sector
- knowledge of power Industry
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong oral and communications skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc career website on ibedc.wfmcentre.com to apply7