Global funding for International Students in United States
Do you want to earn a degree at a recognized university in the US? Good News! Here you have an admirable opportunity to apply for the Global funding for International Students in United States administrating by the James Community College.
Established in 1950, Jamestown Community College is a community college in New York. It was the first community college in the State University of New York. The college offers degree and certificate programs.
Why at the Jamestown Community College? The college can help you to prepare for life after college. They can explore your interests and also helps to choose the best career option for you.
The College will provide the amount of $500 per year up to two years
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: November 1.
- University or Organization: Jamestown Community College
- Department: NA
- Award: $500 per year
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the US
Global funding for International Students in United States Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must be enrolled in a bachelor’s degree coursework at the college
- Students who demonstrate serious academic intent and financial need are eligible
- How to Apply for the Global funding for International Students in United States: Candidates are obliged to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the college either online or you can download the application and submitted it to email@example.com or JCC Global Learning, 525 Falconer Street, Jamestown, NY 14702. After being enrolled, you can complete the award application form
- Supporting Documents: Students have to submit photocopies of your visa and passport, verified declaration of finances, transcripts of secondary and post-secondary education
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a high school diploma or recognized equivalent for admission to Jamestown Community College
- Language Requirement: For taking admission, claimants have to provide the TOEFL test scores