Global Excellence International Awards in the UK
For recognizing the high academic achievement of students, the University of Exeter is awarding Global Excellence International Awards in the UK.
The program is open for those eligible candidates who will undertake the master’s degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
The University of Exeter is governed primarily via the Council and the Senate, which are supported by various committees within the different services and colleges. It organizes its academic and administrative departments into six academic colleges.
Why at the University of Exeter? The University gives candidates the opportunity to pursue quality education in freedom of thought so that they can gain professional competence and contribute to the development of humanity in an ever-changing environment.
The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to £5000.
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Exeter
- Department: NA
- Award: £5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
Global Excellence International Awards in the UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Hong Kong, Japanese, Mongolian, North Korean, South Korean, Taiwanese
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in Accounting and Taxation, International Business, Marketing, Human Resource Management, International Human Resource Management, International Tourism, Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management, Finance and Investment, Finance and Management, Finance and Marketing, International Film Business, Creativity, Innovation and Business Strategy, Applied Security Strategy, Education Online, Island Biodiversity and Conservation, Extreme Medicine.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant must be classified as an international student for fees purposes, hold an offer to start an eligible full-time Masters degree at the University of Exeter, commencing in September 2020.
- How to Apply for the Global Excellence International Awards in the UK: For applying, candidates are required to take affirmation in the master’s degree coursework at the University of Exeter. After taking affirmation, seekers can complete the webform here.
- Supporting Documents: There are no supporting documents that are required for this grant.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, claimants need to hold their bachelor’s degree certificates.
- Language Requirements: You need to demonstrate that you are able to understand written and spoken English to the required level.