General Academic International Scholarships
General Academic International Scholarships: The University of Bridgeport in the USA invites applications for the General Academic Scholarships for Undergraduate International Students for the 2018/2019 academic year.
Academic scholarships are available to first-year applicants and transfer students seeking an associate or a bachelor degree. All awards are renewable yearly based on satisfactory academic achievement and good standing at the University of Bridgeport.
All incoming undergraduate international students are automatically considered for these scholarship awards once all application materials are received by the specified deadlines.
Worth of Award (General Academic International Scholarships)
- Trustee Scholarship $17,000
- Presidential Scholarship $15,000
- Academic Scholarship $11,000
- Music Scholarship Varies
- Athletic Scholarship Varies
- Design Scholarship Varies
- Academic scholarships range from $11,000 to $17,000 per academic year, and are based on academic excellence and English proficiency. No separate application form is required to be considered for these scholarships.
- Students who receive partial scholarships are required to pay the remaining costs, not covered by their scholarships, upon their arrival to the University of Bridgeport.
FOR MORE INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS CLICK HERE
General Academic International Scholarships Eligibility
- International undergraduate students who wish to apply for an athletic scholarship must take the SAT Examination.
- The Department of Athletics at the University of Bridgeport offers athletic grants (scholarships) to those individuals who demonstrate superior athletic abilities and meet the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and University of Bridgeport regulations for eligibility.
- Prospective international undergraduate students can obtain further information about the athletics department and the athletic grants by e-mailing the appropriate coaches.
How to Apply for the General Academic International Scholarships
No separate application form is required to be considered for these scholarships.
Deadline: Applications Close
- Spring deadline: December 1
- Fall deadline: July 15