Freshman International Tuition Grant at Arizona
financial aid positions will give students more than they take in their studies. Keeping this thought in mind, the University of Arizona is presenting the Freshman International Tuition Grant at Arizona in the United States.
The educational award is available for high achieving international students who are going to start their undergraduate degree program in the spring semester at the University of Arizona.
The University of Arizona was the first university in the Arizona Territory. It is a public research university which was founded in 1885 and governed by the Arizona Board of Regents.
Why at the University of Arizona? The university has a global reputation for its teaching quality and exceptional student experience. It provides the best study facilities and also completes academic support to the aspirants.
Overseas participants with a 3.25 (or higher) unweighted GPA in core courses can receive an award of $4,000-$10,000.
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Arizona
- Department: NA
- Award: $4,000-$10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the US
- Language: English
Freshman International Tuition Grant at Arizona Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all over the world are eligible
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing an undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The university will recommend that award recipients pay their $425 enrollment fee as soon as possible to secure their enrollment for the spring term.
- How to Apply for the Freshman International Tuition Grant at Arizona: The application serve for an undergraduate degree program will consider as the application for the award. No formal application is necessary.
- An applicant must verify their lawful presence as described under Arizona’s Proposition 300.
- An applicant must consider GPA calculation occurs during the admissions evaluation process from the given chart.
- GPA calculations consider core coursework including math, science, native language, second language, social science, and fine arts.
- Language Requirement: The candidates whose national language is not English are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating their English language ability.