Fitzwilliam College-Hong Leong – LKY Masters Scholarship
Fitzwilliam College-Hong Leong – LKY Masters Scholarship: Cambridge University Fitzwilliam College is offering the Hong Leong – Lee Kuan Yew masters Scholarship for 2019/20 academic year. Applicants are required to apply for available matched-funding schemes within the University and their Department.
The Fitzwilliam College-Hong Leong – LKY Masters Scholarship Fund was established by the Governing Body of Fitzwilliam College, Cambridge, in 2016. The Fund offers opportunities to talented young academics either from Singapore or working in fields with some connection to Singapore and in so doing promotes intellectual exchange between Singapore and the University of Cambridge.
Worth of Award (Fitzwilliam College-Hong Leong – LKY Masters Scholarship)
The scheme guarantees a full funding package for the successful student for a one-year course
Fitzwilliam College-Hong Leong – LKY Masters Scholarship Eligibility
Students must fulfil at least one of the following criteria (it is not necessary to meet all three):
- – that their research requires or enables them to undertake part of their study in Singapore,
- – that they are participating in an academic project involving collaboration between Cambridge University and a university in Singapore,
- – that their academic research is clearly related to areas of research close to the interests of Lee Kuan Yew and the future development of Singapore.
Student scholarships supported by the Fund will be open to applicants regardless of nationality or subject, so long as they accord with the stated requirements.
FOR MORE INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS CLICK HERE
How to Apply for the Fitzwilliam College-Hong Leong – LKY Masters Scholarship
Fitzwilliam College-Hong Leong – LKY Masters Scholarship Applicants:
1. will need the University application number in order to complete the Scholarship application. This number will be available the day after the University application is submitted;
2. are required to apply for all available University funding;
3. may apply to any of the University’s colleges as their first choice. Scholarship winners will be required to transfer College membership to Fitzwilliam College before the start of their course; and
4. must also send a PDF copy of their University application form to email@example.com
Referees will be contacted by the College after the closing date.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified in February, with interviews to be held (in person, or via Skype) in early March.
Fitzwilliam College-Hong Leong – LKY Masters Scholarship Deadline: Candidates must submit their University application for a place on the course by 6 December 2018 and submit their application for the LKY Masters/PhD Scholarship by 7 December 2018.